Key Qualifications and Areas of Expertise
- Managed multiple projects concurrently
- Streamlined production process in-house
- Storyboarded with narrative focus for social media
- Spearheaded art direction for film and advertising
- Created and adhered to strict corporate branding guide
- Remote and in-house team management
Technical and Traditional Skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Encoder
- Toon Boom Animate Pro
- Puppet Rigging (2D)
- Trapcode Particular
- Trapcode Form
- Cinema 4D Lite
- Green Screen Removal
- Photo Manipulation
- Kinetic Typography
- Animation Template Creation
- Character Animation
- Asset Creation
- Hand Drawn Animation
Lead Animator & Art Director | 10/14 – Present
Golden Arm Media – Austin, TX
- Liaises with clients and interprets client concepts into executed animations and graphics.
- Storyboarding with emphasis on client goals and restrictions.
- Constantly optimizing production pipeline process for maximum team efficiency.
- Responsible for all aspects of production from conceptualizing through execution of all animated videos. From sketch, illustration and rigging through final mix.
- Interprets client audio to create usable action beats for animation.
- Juggles changing production deadlines and clients’ commercial requirements with ease.
- Maintains a broad network of production resources including copywriters, video production teams, animators, project coordinators and branding professionals.
Contract Character Animator | 2015
LanoCo Studios – Remote
- Built digital assets to be animated for Honeywell Videographic based on client sketch.
- Rigged all character assets, including multiple angles.
- Fully animated all 2D characters.
Lead Editor & Designer | 2013-14
Treasure’s Skirtwork for Fusion Belly Dance Feature DVD – Corpus Christi, TX
- Created and coordinated production schedule to ensure efficient shooting schedule.
- Designed the compete brand aesthetic for consistency across print and digital.
- Edited feature length final product.
- Developed on brand motion graphics for animated throughout.
Director of Animation | 2013
A&M University Heart Research Institute – Corpus Christi, TX
- Rendered 2D character animation at 24fps for “Ecosystem Services of the Ocean” Short film.
- Designed and animated stylized characters hand drawn in Toonboom.
- Assumed more responsibility when deadlines changed to ensure timely delivery.
Print Design Lead | 2013
South Texas Underground Film Festival (STUFF) – Corpus Christi, TX
- Worked within tight branding guides to deliver a multitude of promotional material that stayed cohesive across platforms from billboards to program books.
- Formatted festival schedule into a comprehensive calendar grid to better direct festival attendees to screenings and panels.
- Designed, formatted and quality checked festival booklet while managing film credits and advertiser space.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation
Savannah College of Art and Design – Savannah, GA | 2012
Associates in Studio Arts
Del Mar College – Corpus Christi, TX | 2009